- Jul 22 - Job Posting: Treaty/Language Curriculum Coordinator (TLCC)
- May 28 - Ministers response to rejection of Bill C-33
- May 23 - Confederacy of Treaty Six Position on Bill C-33 and the AFN
- May 16 - Press Release: Minister Bernard Valcourt's Statement in the House of Commons May 15, 2014
- May 7 - Press Release: INAC Letter to Minister Bernard Valcourt
- Apr 1-Press Release: The Confederacy of Treaty No. 6 First Nations Congratulates Minister Dave Hancock
- Feb 7-Press Release: Prime Minister Stephen Harper's announcement regarding First Nations Education
Welcome to Treaty 6 First Nations
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations was created in the Spring of 1993 with the purpose of serving as the United Political voice for those Treaty Nations who are signatories of Treaty No. 6 for the continued protection of the fundamental Treaty, Inherent and Human Rights of the Treaty peoples of those Nations.
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations is dedicated to ensuring that the terms, spirit and intent of Treaty No.6 are honored and respected. The right of the Treaty No. 6 First Nations to self-determination must be honoured and respected.
Self Determination includes both the right to choose their own governmental and political structures, and to direct the social, cultural, spiritual and economic advancement of their peoples.
13227 146 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5L 4S8
Treaty Six ASETS Holders Job Fair - Oct 28th & 29th: