- Apr 1-Press Release: The Confederacy of Treaty No. 6 First Nations Congratulates Minister Dave Hancock
- Mar 27-Job Posting: Employment Specialist
- Mar 27-Job Posting: Intake Support Worker
- Mar 26-Job Posting: CFS Coordinator/Technician
- Mar 21-Job Posting: Business Development Officer
- Mar 17-Job Posting: Chief Executive Officer - Indigenous Knowledge and Wisdom Centre
- Feb 7-Press Release: Prime Minister Stephen Harper's announcement regarding First Nations Education
Welcome to Treaty 6 First Nations
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations was created in the Spring of 1993 with the purpose of serving as the United Political voice for those Treaty Nations who are signatories of Treaty No. 6 for the continued protection of the fundamental Treaty, Inherent and Human Rights of the Treaty peoples of those Nations.
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations is dedicated to ensuring that the terms, spirit and intent of Treaty No.6 are honored and respected. The right of the Treaty No. 6 First Nations to self-determination must be honoured and respected.
Self Determination includes both the right to choose their own governmental and political structures, and to direct the social, cultural, spiritual and economic advancement of their peoples.
Suite 204, 10310-176 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5S 1L3
Natural Resources Transfer Agreements (Nrta) National Summit 2014 - May 7th-9th:
Truth & Reconciliation National Event - Mar 27th to 30th, 2014: