- Oct 27 - Job Posting: Consultation Policy Analyst
- Oct 27 - Job Posting: Education Policy Analyst
- Aug 20 - Press Release: Onion Lake seeks a stay on the Ministers application to force compliance with the Financial Transparency Act
- Aug 20 - Press Release: Dene Nation supports Onion Lake and other nations in court proceeding
- Aug 20 - Press Release: Media Advisory - Chiefs in court against C27 convene to share thoughts on the court hearing in Saskatoon
- July 28 - Press Release: Notice of Grand Chief Appointment
- July 24 - Job Posting: Grand Chief Liaison
- July 10 - Press Release: UNDRIP Response
Welcome to Treaty 6 First Nations
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations was created in the Spring of 1993 with the purpose of serving as the United Political voice for those Treaty Nations who are signatories of Treaty No. 6 for the continued protection of the fundamental Treaty, Inherent and Human Rights of the Treaty peoples of those Nations.
The Confederacy of Treaty Six First Nations is dedicated to ensuring that the terms, spirit and intent of Treaty No.6 are honored and respected. The right of the Treaty No. 6 First Nations to self-determination must be honoured and respected.
Self Determination includes both the right to choose their own governmental and political structures, and to direct the social, cultural, spiritual and economic advancement of their peoples.
Grand Chief Bernice Martial and Minister of Human Services Irfan Sabir, met yesterday, July 22, 2015 at Government House. This meeting was a Meet & Greet between the Grand Chief and the Minister.
13227 146 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5L 4S8
Christmas Gala: December 11th